College Sports – Visit the site of the NCAA to learn what you need to know about your favorite college teams.
- Huntsman World Senior Games – Open to all men and women meeting the age requirement of 50+
- National Senior Games Association – A non-profit organization dedicated to motivating active adults to lead a healthy lifestyle is a 19-sport, biennial competition for men and women 50 and over, is the largest multi-sport event in the world for seniors.
- USTA – United States Tennis Association’s website where tennis enthusiasts of all ages and abilities can sign up for local league or tournament play.
Fishing – Seniors 60+ are offered free fishing and boating excursions to strengthen communities, build relationships and create memories.
Golf – Find and download the latest golf-related Apps from Golf Digest!
- Ski Magazine – The site for serious skiers looking for the latest gear, the deepest powder and the best ski-town bars.
- Ski Mag.com – If you enjoy luxury travel, exciting ski trips with friends and family, great hotels and après-ski, this is the site for you.
Yoga – A resource for seniors who are just beginning yoga and are looking for tips and/or inspiration.